Your new company
You would be working within one of the top leading banks in Ireland. This company and specifically this team are responsible for the delivery of Payments, Cards, Cash, Distribution, Banking Support and Treasury related services across Ireland, UK, US and others. They ensure all customer commitments are delivered to a high standard through transactions and cash and bank support services, whilst also meeting stringent regulatory obligations.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be placed with one of the Transaction & Account Services teams and receive training and one to one support from the Team Leader and other team members.
Roles may include:
- Communicating directly with customers and stakeholders. The Stakeholders may include: Staff from Branches, Direct Banking, and Solicitors etc.
- Fulfilment of Centralised branch functions; Account switching, AML investigations, Currency Account Maintenance etc.
- Payment & Card Services operations and Investigations
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate should be highly motivated and engaged with the capability of working within a team and using their own initiative.
This role is best suited to the individual who is looking to gain experience with the banking sector so they may advance and progress within their career.
Ideally you would:
What you'll get in return
- Be a customer focused Individual with a solution mind
- Be result focused
- Have teamwork and collaboration skills
- Maintain good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have analytical & organisational skills along with attention to detail.
- Be agile and flexible with regard to learning and moving around various teams.
Excellent career prospects within the financial services industry, gaining indispensable experience in the banking sector for one of the largest banks in Ireland. You will start on a temporary assignment with a view to extend, working Monday to Friday and earning a very competitive hourly rate. If you are looking to take the first steps in the financial services sector this might be the job for you!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.