Hays Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our client, a Global leader in the supply of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software services to the Biopharma, Med Device and Lab diagnostics industries.
The client is currently undergoing a major expansion in Ireland and have already developed an extensive client portfolio. Previous Solution Selling experience in the Life Sciences sector is a key requirement to be successful in this role. Full product training will be provided. This can be a fully remote role and the client has an office based in Dublin.
An excellent salary, bonus and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate. The benefits include: A Pension Plan, Full healthcare plan, Company Vehicle and Fuel card, Bonus scheme, Education assistance and Health Wellbeing packages
To provide engineered and product solutions to the Life Sciences industry. This would consist of fluid management, motion and fluid control, filtration and gas generation, materials development, temperature control, multi-technology systems, subsystems, and components.
- Directly responsible for sales activities of the BioPharma sales operation to achieve the financial objectives set out in the strategic planning process and annual operating plan. This includes setting regional goals, developing sales metrics and driving activity to meet objectives
- In partnership with Finance, develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, that aligns with market penetration strategy.
- Ultimate responsibility for forecast accuracy through rigorous maintenance of sales pipeline data in the CRM system
- Over sees Business Development activities of new customers within the defined area or supporting the channel to promote and sell products to the targeted prospects
- Align specific proposals and offerings to company objectives by working with Leadership and Marketing.
- Leads a holistic sales approach for the Life Sciences businesses, ensuring a balanced effort is taken by the team to drive increased revenue across all components of the LS portfolios.
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the customer base and growing new business opportunities, thereby increasing market share.
- Collaborates with functional leaders to deploy strategies that drive technical engagement with customers, which enables a consultant selling approach and aligns customer’s needs to the client’s value proposition.
- To lead or implement other activities as required by the company.
What you need to do now
- Must have previous Technical Sales /Account management experience backed with a demonstrated history in key account and business planning, forecasts, account analysis, long sales cycles and solution sales
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a pharma/med device/lab diagnostics sales role
- Demonstrable record of target achievement
- Proficient user of IT, CMMS systems
- Target driven and customer focused
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1092755