Your new company
You will work in the SSC of a Global organisation, that has over 8,000 employees, over 55 locations worldwide, Customers in over 100 countries, Multi Billion Dollar Turnover and invests about 10% of Turnover in R&D. The company is over 40 years old and has over 20 manufacturing sites. It's products and services are changing the world we live in and the future is certain for this dynamic organisation. The Cork site is a result of the company’s strategic efforts to consolidate and centralise select compliance and accounting processes. It has reputation for providing an excellent work environment and rewards employees that want to contribute and develop their careers.
Your new role
Its a Hybrid working position in which you will be trained up to look after 1 or more entities. This is not your typical SSC month end accounting role as the position offers much more. You will get to interact more with the business entities and add value in areas such as variance analysis reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparation of month end close and accounting transactions; P&L and balance sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation & resolution
- Ensure financial records are in compliance with US and Local GAAP
- Responsible for preparing local financial statements.
- Analyse accounting processes and procedures for greater efficiency
- Reconcile various systems and accounts.
- Consistently maintain appropriate internal controls and upholds company policies & procedures
- Build relationships with and support key contacts across EMEA
- Support Internal and External Audits
You must be a qualified accountant with good financial accounting experience in a large company. We will consider candidates straight out of Big 4 as there are 2 positions to be filled.
What you'll get in return
There are 2 positions available, each offering salaries up to 55k and full benefits, pension, parking, healthcare and more. The positions report to very experienced managers that will mentor you and provide advice / training to bring you up to speed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Vincent Murray now on 021 2129483.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1092554