Your new company
Your new company are a renowned financial organisation based in South Dublin. This renowned organisation offers financial services to a global client base. They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their Finance Technology team, working with finance teams across 3 countries.
Your new role
As part of the Finance Technology team, you will be you will be working with the business partner teams on the delivery of reporting projects. You will be applying a mix of accounting, data analysis, and project management skills to work as part of a team designing and implementing our new regulatory reporting platform. You will also be responsible for high level implementation plans, data and process models, test strategies, test implementation and change management review.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data via MS Excel and SQL (pivots, data comparison etc.).
- Experience in creating test scenarios and User Acceptance testing
- Good Data Analysis capabilities, with experience in writing BRDs, and reviewing Technical Specifications
- Previous experience working in the financial industry
- Good knowledge of financial products preferable
- Stamp 1G, Stamp 4 or EEA passport required
You'll get experience working in a renowned financial organisation, working with teams around the globe.
You will receive a competitive daily rate of up to €450 per day (Dependent on Experience). You will receive a hybrid working environment (remote working initially with a move to hybrid at a later stage).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1094495