Your new company
Your new role will be based in a leading food manufacturing organisation with customers all across the world. This company have over 4000 employees and they are looking for a Commercial Cost Accountant to join their finance team.
Your new role
Your role will be varied and you will look after the day to day accounting of the commercial department. Reporting to the Finance Director with a small team reporting to you, your duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Weekly & monthly forecasting / Scenario Analysis / Variance reports.
- Long term pricing sign-off / capture.
- Sales Price benchmarking.
- Business partner with different business units
- Weekly category performance reporting.
- Ownership of customer pricing models.
- Produce management information as required.
- Other duties and projects.
What you'll get in return
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA
- Advanced analytical skills and knowledge of variance analysis
- Previous Cost accounting experience would be preferred
- Understanding of manufacturing industry would be a plus
- Strong excel
Opportunity to join a finance team of approx 30 people working close with both the business and the finance team. This organisation is continuing to grow and there are a lot of career progression and internal movement opportunities available. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up €65k-€70k depending on experience plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1093366