Your new company
A global giant in consumer goods, their products sell in close to 200 countries and are steeped in over 100 years of history. They are an employer of choice and have no sign of slowing down. This organisation are complying with government guidance in terms of Covid 19, however they want someone that, when safe to do so, will be comfortable with returning to the office for a couple of days a week but it will absolutely be a hybrid role.
Your new role
This is an initial 12 months maternity cover but has the ability to be extended or even open up permanent opportunities for the right person.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be independently responsible for managing a specific brand portfolio and implementing brand strategy for Ireland. You will have full P&L responsibility for these brands too
- Lead the local business planning process.
- Provide upfront input on local requirements and assess relevancy of regional initiatives for Irish market.
- Assess local market and brand requirements across the entire mass portfolio via the use and collation of internal and external data.
- Set appropriate metrics & objectives and ensure that all activities meet revenue, profit and share expectations.
- Ensure successful NPI launches and commercial strategy initiatives.
- Develop, adapt and implement key monitoring and evaluation targets
- Oversee local market share tracking and own proactive strategy adaptation
- Drive Revenue Growth Management agenda and act as department lead.
- You will act as the marketing lead in managing third-party sales provider
What you'll get in return
- An agile mindset
- Previous experience in managing third party sales providers is highly desirable
- Previous people leadership experience, this role has 2 direct reports and you will be expected to drive a high performing culture
- Stakeholder/Business partner engagement with the ability to influence
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant marketing/ commercial role
What you need to do now
- Parking on site (When safe to return)
- Flexible start/finish times
- To work with a global giant who highly values marketing's input and contribution
- An opportunity for your assignment to be extended or even open up more permanent opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.