Your new company
Hays Recruitment have partnered with one of the largest Real Estate Investment Management firms in the world, they are focused on acquiring, developing and managing logistics/industrial, office, life science and residential properties. With almost 40 offices across the world the clients Advisory Team consists of investment and leasing officers, asset managers and operational professionals. Collectively, the team has made over 700 real estate investments. They are supported by a broad set of blue-chip fund investors from all over the world, many of which have invested in the their funds since inception.
Here in Ireland they have grown their investment portfolio significantly and are now seeking a Commercial Property Manager to support this growth. The role will involve day to day Property Management of approximately 50+ industrial assets across Ireland.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsibility for the delivery of property management services in Ireland.
- Manage, track and log all lease diary events and ensure appropriate notices are served correctly.
- Promote and subsequently oversee the provision of occupier services where required within the portfolio.
- Develop excellent relationships and undertake regular dialogue with all stakeholders, in particular regularly meeting and communicating with all key occupier.
- Monitor for any occupier matters that may influence valuation/investment considerations including assistance in monitoring occupiers’ compliance
- Understand the principal terms of occupier leases and the impact on the management of the property and the owner’s obligations
- Ensure that the on-site staff and tenants comply with all statutory requirements, including all Health and Safety matters, Fire and Environmental Risk Assessments, Insurance matters etc.
- Ensure the production of service specifications, contracts and associated documentation properly represents the service requirement of the property, reflect the standards expected and are presented and executed in accordance with company guidelines
- Ensure smooth transition of relevant individual properties on acquisition or sale as appropriate.
- Act as representative for the landlord on new construction projects where required.
- Work closely with the finance team preparation of financial reports including quarterly reports and annual budgets in respect of assets
- Prepare, implement monitor and control of all service charge budgets and management accounts
- Ensure that any vacant properties in the portfolio are appropriately managed during the vacancy period
- Manage smooth handover of relevant properties between landlord and tenant
- Management of refurbishment projects from inception through to completion.
What you'll get in return
- Reliable self-starter with strong organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Commercial Property Management or Surveying
- Ideally you will be a Chartered Member of the SCSI or working towards it
- Must have own mode of transport
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills
This role offers an excellent base salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package. You will be part of a team where everyone is excited about what they are doing, the environment they are operating in, and the results they deliver. You will also have the opportunity to travel to global networking events and team bonding events which will be held across Europe. This role offers the flexibility to work remotely, there will be a requirement for regular site visits in the Dublin area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090753