Your new company
Hays Recruitment are working with a Global Real Estate client that has significant plans to grow their Property Management team in 2022. The client has expanded their Commercial Property portfolio and are now looking to hire a Commercial Property Manager. This is a very progressive company that offers an array of benefits including pension, above average annual leave and fast track support to achieving your’ APC. Their head office is located in Dublin City Centre.
Your new role
The successful candidate will deliver, with the assistance of their team, the day-to-day output required in respect of each property and to the required standard. They will be self-motivated with a goal and results orientation, have excellent relationship management skills and be able to display a proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels.Key Responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed
- Support their line manager on larger client projects and accounts
- In conjunction with their line manager, deliver written output ensuring excellent quality and accuracy.
- Oversee the day to day management of a portfolio of commercial properties including regular site inspections, tenant queries, site staff support, arrears collection etc.
- Maintain regular contact with key stakeholders such as owners, tenants, building site staff, 3rd party suppliers & contractors as well as other stakeholders, lawyers etc.
- Assist with the preparation and management of annual service charge budgets and reconciliations
- Maintain and report on key lease data as part of wider client reporting strategy,
- Preparation of client reports and attendance at client meetings as required.
- Support colleagues and junior staff members.
- Support other teams within the department, including energy & sustainability, building surveying, health &safety and facilities management to deliver the client’s needs.
What you'll get in return
- Technically competent in their discipline with the ability to earn client trust
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial property management
- Have started, or be intending to start, the route to becoming a chartered member of the SCSI.
- Be IT competent and ideally have experience with the property management software system Yardi
- Have a basic understanding of ESG and the importance it plays in the built environment
- Strong verbal, numerical and report writing skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- A team player
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Honesty, integrity and openness, high ethical standards
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a full valid driving licence and use of own car
This role offers an excellent base salary and bonus structure. There is a generous benefits package which includes an employer pension contribution. Ongoing training and support will be provided. You will be given the opportunity to develop and progress your career within this expanding forward thinking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088624