Your new company
A Global Financial Services Company with over 5000 employees working out of more than 50 offices. The company has a growing client base and service offering, it is in prime position amongst its peers and is seen as a progressive fast growing company. With a great culture and long service team members, it will offer you a bright future.
Your new role
You will manage a Company Secretarial team of 6 onshore members and 3 offshore team members servicing approximately 600 legal entities. This team service a diversified client base under a rigorous control framework. You will holder will be responsible for leading and motivating this team and managing the delivery of the organisations company secretarial services. You will need to implement a framework and culture that clearly differentiates the company from other players in the market. A key element of this role will be to demonstrate strong people management and development practices and implement a culture of autonomy and initiative in team members whilst ensuring high quality services and efficiency in performance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage the company secretarial team of qualified/part-qualified company secretaries providing consistent quality services to agreed deadlines.
- Facilitate meetings to ensure traction on deliverables within the team and to manage capacity
- Manage team resources in line with the organisations mobile working policy to ensure continued service excellence
- To work with the Senior Manager to drive and manage the transformational efforts on the team to create a Company Secretarial Centre of Excellence.
- To develop a knowledge and understanding of the Company Secretarial services provided, in order to identify further opportunities to sell those services and to develop other service offerings.
- Review and adapt procedures and processes to enable scalable growth of the team.
- To understand and anticipate changes to relevant treaties, laws, practices and regulations to underpin the differentiated service delivery and identity and capitalise on fee opportunities with our internal and external clients in relation to these changes.
- Establish and maintain quality key internal and external relationships.
- To report on service delivery in the monthly performance metrics to the Senior Management Team, to ensure team accountability and service quality oversight.
- Ensure the team is continually developing their expertise and maintain client and technical knowledge.
What you'll get in return
- Company Secretarial qualification is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years effective management experience in a professional environment.
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced, complex and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to prioritise, manage multiple tasks, communicate effectively.
What you need to do now
- Salary of circa 90k + Full Benefits Package.
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business
- Career progression
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Vincent Murray now now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.