Your new company
Your new company is an established organisation looking for an integral member to join their team as a Finance and Customer Service Specialist. Your new company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Stainless-steel Milking and Cooling equipment currently based in North Cork.
Your new role
- Set up and manage client accounts
- Communicating and interfacing with customers on commercial administrational processes
- Primary responsibility for initiating, executing, and evaluating collection efforts for amounts due to ensure receivables balances are managed and paid in-full-in-time. Identify and seek solutions for any issues and communicate and escalate where necessary
- Gross Margin analyses on sales orders; pre-calculation and after-calculation.
- Monthly Accounts preparation and reporting: Complete the month end reporting in line with Group regulations and deadlines accurately. Ensure all relevant Balance Sheets account are fully reconciled at month end.
- Ensuring stock value is accurate and reconciled monthly
- Designing and managing a best practice Account Receivable process aiming for a 100% in-full-in-time rate, including debtor list management, communication, and escalation
- Weekly cash-flow forecasting, ensuring forecasts are accurate, predictable and in time
- Manage statutory audit process; Ensure all assistance necessary is provided as required for internal and external auditors or due diligence support
- Prepare and submit VAT returns and other revenue compliance as required
- Responsible for banking activities, making daily lodgements where required, preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
Supporting (Support Function)
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist and actively work with other departments in ensuring any customer queries are quickly, correctly, and fully treated and closed to avoid unnecessary delays
- Assisting with other monthly reports and ad hoc duties as required by Finance Operations.
Personal Traits & Skills
- High Performance and entrepreneurial attitude goals driven; an individual seeking personal development and achieving the business plan
- Excellent leadership and - customer - management skills; equipped with strong and effective communication, team player, interpersonal & listening skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Analytical; you can think strategically, and you can handle complexity
- Capable of working with deadlines while ensuring high quality of results delivered
Background & Experience Essential
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in a comparable position
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office products particularly Excel, Word & Power Point, Teams, Zoom and Outlook
- Systems experience of dealing with different platforms, extracting and analysing information.
You will get a very competitive salary and a monthly Bonus that will equate to around 3-4k in a year.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1093443