Your new company
Established in 1995, your new company has become one of the industry leaders in the Irish market specialising in commercial office fit-outs, retail, mission critical and data centres, building refurbishment and infrastructure upgrades and sustainability and healthcare projects. They are now seeking an EHS Adviser to join their organisation.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Conduct regular formal site audits and carry out inspections as directed in the Safety Management system, communicate to site management in order to close out issues.
- Ensure the delivery of health and safety inductions for all new employees or contractors.
- Ensure sub-contractor safety documents are produced and available on site, relevant and in accordance with best practice and current legislation
- Report and Investigate incidents when they occur and ensure root causes are identified, mitigated and communicated
- Communicate Safety Alerts through Toolbox Talk on a scheduled basis.
What you'll get in return
- You will hold a relevant 3rd level degree or be trade qualified
- Preferably have 3+ years’ experience in construction industry essential
- Excellent communication, leadership & presentation skills.
The company are offering a competitive salary depending on your experience along with a generous benefits package, phone and laptop.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090935