Your new company
You will be working for a leading Irish Building Services Consultancy.
Your new company work on projects in multiple areas such as, residential, commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical and data centre projects.
Your new role
Your new position as an Electrical Engineer will expose you to a large scale project where you will design scheduling in line with Delivery dates of IFT/IFC packs and oversee a team of Electrical Engineers. You will be directly involved in all elements of the electrical design process.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years experience working with a recognised Electrical consultancy or contractor
- Excellent organizational and project planning skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient in use of Navisworks and Database systems related to Engineering functions
- Familiar with Project /Primavera planning software and CAD/BIM process
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity for career progression with a leading firm. You will be offered a competitive salary working on high profile projects all around Ireland. You will get the opportunity to avail of a wide range of benefits including, pension schemes, bike to work, extra holidays, social societies, work phone, laptop and much more. You will also get to avail of flexible working hours and remote working options.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088422