Your new company
Our client are currently seeking to recruit an Electrical Estimator to be based in Co. Mayo encompassing site visits from time to time.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Tendering on a variety of large-scale projects on a national and international level, including datacentre, life science, healthcare & pharma.
- Involved in full tendering process from beginning to completion.
- Experience in an Electrical contracting environment essential, with Instrumentation/BMS experience an advantage but not essential.
- Prepare detailed take offs & estimates, taking into account all the relevant drawings, specifications & related documentation
- Ability to review tender information and prepare tender queries & value engineering alternatives.
- Attending pre & post tender interviews.
- Managing & interfacing of the tendering process with the various departments, and the timely submitting of the tender.
- Handover meeting with operations upon award of successful projects
- Ability to work independently yet be part of an integrated team.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Minimum of 2+ years post qualification experience (ideally in an electrical contracting environment)
- Excellent communication and time management skills essential
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines essential
Immediate start available and Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1093540