Hays Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Electricians to join our client, a leading Power Generation Entity based in Cork.
• Electrical installation (Public lighting and General electrical),
• Public lighting Maintenance and/or servicing work without immediate supervision in a safe, efficient and economical manner,
• Setting out jobs from drawings and specifications and establish the requirements of a project and ensure compliance and test systems.
• Client Liaison,
• Cable Fault repairs/Column Knockdowns
• Initial Site visits to advise Contracts manager or Sales Engineer prior to quoting for works
Working on our public lighting contracts, you will be able to demonstrate competency in various types of electrical installations. Successful candidates will possess appropriate electrical qualifications and FETAC FAS grading accreditation. You will thrive in a team environment, whilst also being able to work independently. You must have the ability to complete risk assessments to ensure work is completed correctly and all applicants are required to hold a full Irish driving license with class C accreditation and Safe pass and be CSCS trained.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Energy, Utilities & Mining
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Noel O' Donovan, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Recruitment, Cork