Your new company
Our client is one of Ireland's leading creative Advertising Agencies, who work with well known clients and brand names. The company is growing and this is a newly created role to support the Finance Director. They are looking for someone who is passionate and is looking to grow their career along with the growth of the company.
Your new role
This role will report to the Finance Director and manage and develop a small finance team. This is a hands-on role, which will involve juggling a demanding schedule of tasks and meeting deadlines. Your main duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts and board packs for 3 entities, including consolidated accounts.
- Detailed variance analysis and commentary on Actual Vs Budget.
- Cash flow management, including forecasts and cash collections
- Assist in the preparation of payroll and financial statements for audit purposes
- Business partner with various departments, including Sales team to achieve commercial results and prepare commercial reports to assist with decision making.
- Assist the Operations team in managing staff timesheets and controlling and optimising billable hours .
- Drive overall business margins including evaluation of margin performance by client and product category
- Review and renegotiation of contract terms with clients.
- Manage WIP to maximise billings and minimise financial exposure on all 3rd party costs.
- Ad-hoc process improvements and systems projects.
What you'll get in return
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- 3-5 years PQE and experience in a Finance Manager position previously.
- Highly motivated and passionate.
- Experience leading a team and being a team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting agency where every day is always different. They value their staff and want them to grow and develop their career. This role will focus on all aspects of the finance function but also the commercial side of the business. They offer flexible hybrid working with a competitive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1087936