Your new company
You will work with a multi-disciplinary team of highly qualified individuals in a company that has offices in Ireland and the UK. Based in the Irish HQ, this long established company offer a range of services to some of Ireland’s largest companies. Its highly profitable, is led by experienced professionals, has a great culture, friendly, collaborative and all you could wish for in your next employer. The company is experiencing significant growth as its offerings continue to be sought its clients. NOW is great time to join.
Your new role
Working closely with the management team, the role is to provide support and analysis, to be a trusted advisor and to add value that will assist in key decision making. Reporting to the Directors you will play a key role in developing and maintaining performance reporting and analysis as well as driving the budgeting, forecasting and costing activities within the finance function. You will provide effective leadership and direction to the Finance team and oversee the implementation and development of accounting controls and reporting protocols to a high standard.
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordinate month and year end financial processes and the production of monthly financial information pack
- Budgeting, cash flow forecasting and business scenario planning.
- Work with the business leadership on business plans development
- Business costs management and project profitability analysis production
- Review of Budget v Actual results with function heads (monthly) and identification of trends and issues and mitigation plans .
- Responsibility for production of group statutory financial statements and coordination of audits.
- Financial Systems management and development
- Managing the completion of regulatory and other statutory returns.
What you'll get in return
- You must be a qualified Accountant, ACA, Chartered, ACCA, CPA, CIMA
- Good knowledge of current financial accounting standards and implementation of integrated accounting systems.
- Good commercial knowledge
Benefits such as Salary upto 65k, Pension, Hybrid Working, Flexi-Time. For me the chance to work with great people in an expanding company with solid career opportunities. You will be exposed to very experience Finance Professional who will mentor and guide you - you won't get this level of knowledge anywhere else. I have seen people prosper and go on to have significant careers due to this persons mentoring.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Vincent Murray now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090502