Your new company
You will work in the manufacturing plant of a company with a significant presence in Cork. The Cork plant is seen as a very strategic site, it operates in a niche area with mostly international customers. There are set plans to further grow the site as the demand for services are very high. The company has an excellent reputation in Cork, employees maintain long levels of service which is a testament to the great culture in the company.
Your new role
Report directly to the Financial Controller in a team of 3. Your work will be mainly on financial accounts preparation but you will develop a lot of commercial and broader skills from the Financial Controller.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare and submit Financial Accounts
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Prepare and process general journals
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting, forecasts and budgets
- Issue all monthly customer statements
- Credit control/Maintaining creditor ledgers
- Debit control/Maintaining debtor ledgers
- Company credit card funds maintenance
- Process all Invoices
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Work cross functionally to identify, support and influence cost reduction and process improvement initiatives across inventory, yield, purchasing, labour and overheads;
- Inventory valuation and the reconciliation of gross margin per the management account reports;
- Liaise with External Auditors as required.
You must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, Chartered, ACCA, CPA, CIMA) with good technical experience, Its a very collaborative environment and you must be willing to fall in and help within a strong team environment.
What you'll get in return
Salary up to €60,000 with Benefits such as: Full Healthcare for you and family, Pension with employer contributing up to 10%, Parking, Subscriptions paid and more. Career opportunities are there for you as there are very strong growth plans in the company.
You will work with an experienced team in a company that values its employees. Fun - yes, as the Hiring Manager states "We like to have fun and enjoy our work"
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Vincent Murray now. #1089939