Your new company
An international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
Your new role
This role offers a unique opportunity to work alongside one of our experienced Electrical Engineers on a prestigious project in West Dublin. All roles require a full clean driving license, a recent 3rd level qualification in Building Services Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, EHS or BIM and an openness to travel both domestically and internationally. The renowned graduate programme offers fast track career development working with the best on projects that truly make a difference. Set over 24 months, the programme offers real structured support and mentoring in a challenging and rewarding environment.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A recent (within the last 2 years) Electrical Engineering Degree
- An electrical background would be beneficial
- Some junior design experience would also be beneficial
- To be successful in this role you will need to be Ambitious, Results Driven, Good Attention to Detail, Good Communicator & Resilient
What you need to do now
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To benefit from Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- To work with the best.
- Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1079857