Your new company
is a utilities provider set up to protect the health and well being of the people of Ireland and to protect the environment and support social and economic growth through appropriate investment and development of services.
Your new role
Reporting to the Insurance Claims Investigator, the Insurance Claims Handler will work to support the Claims Investigators as directed. The Insurance Claims Handler will have day to day responsibility for providing support in the progression of a portfolio of liability claims through the lifecycle
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience preferably obtained in an Insurance Company or other In-house environments and/or similar claims handling role
- Claims handling and administration experience with an emphasis on Public Liability claims
- An understanding of the insurance market and various classes of general insurance with a particular emphasis on claims administration
- Relevant third level qualification and/or Certificate of Insurance Practice CIP (Insurance Institute of Ireland/Chartered Insurance Institute) is desirable
- Experience and knowledge of a self-insured environment would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven ability to create and develop good working relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals, coupled with the ability to gain commitment from others
- Experience with identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas and implementing solutions
- Have excellent analytical skills and be able to identify and analyse problems and potential improvements, and propose and implement solutions
- Ability to set up ongoing procedures to collect and review information as needed
- Proactively identifying new areas of learning and using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job
- Ability to set own high standards of performance and delivering desired results
A competitive daily rate of pay and the possibility of extension or longer term opportunities are on offer for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1092644