Your new company
Work on the manufacturing site of an Irish SME which has over 200 employees and operates across 5 sites in Cork. The company manufactures a range of products that are supplied to Irelands top companies. Profitable and growing, the company has strong future growth plans.
Your new role
You will work as part of a 6 strong Finance Team, reporting to the Financial Controller at the HQ in North Cork. The position is quiet broad and offers you the chance to work with cross functional departments - Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, Commercial and Finance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead month end accounts close and management accounts preparation including all balance sheet reconciliations and profit/loss analysis.
- Follow up and resolve reconciling items.
- Variance Analysis to identify any deviations from forecast.
- Preparation of annual financial statements.
- Work with external auditors.
- Yield reporting across manufacturing activities.
- Reconcile finished goods stock to third party warehouses and other finished goods locations weekly/monthly as required
- Prepare and circulate weekly finished goods reconciliations for retail products, suggest process improvements and work with area managers to reduce variances.
You must be a Qualified Accountant, CPA, ACCA, CIMA, ACA
A good attitude, self-starter with a collaborative nature.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a competitive salary up to €56,000 with pension and great career prospects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Vincent Murray now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1090543