Your new company
You will join a large and growing company that has over 500 Employees and is part of an international group that operates in over 25 countries with over 55 subsidiaries. The company has seen tremendous growth and has its most significant operation in Cork. The company provides a wide range of services to the Healthcare sector, being leaders in their sector. It has an exceptional reputation as as a great place to work with employees satisfaction being paramount.
Your new role
Based in the Cork office, the primary purpose of the Management Accountant is to support the business in all aspects of management accounting activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Monthly preparation of Management Accounts
- Relationship Management with key stakeholders in the organisation
- Full Balance Sheet reconciliations including intercompany accounts.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Preparation of monthly packs for directors and business managers
- Completion of various month end reporting schedules
- Preparation and reporting of company KPI’s.
- VAT, PAYE/PRSI, VIES and INTRASTAT returns .
- Ensure all tax and regulatory regulations are satisfied.
- Forecasting, budgeting, and performance reports.
- Cost reduction analysis for various profit and loss general ledgers
- Reviewing operational performance and budgets
You must be a Qualified Accountant, ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA with a minimum of 2 Years’ experience. High level of Excel and knowledge of ERP such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards would be advantageous. Strong technical accounting knowledge and good commercial awareness is vital.
What you'll get in return
Joining a company with an exceptional culture with a very very low staff turnover, its a really great place to work. A salary of circa €55,000 + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + much more. This job will allow you lots of scope to allow you to develop your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out directly to Vincent Murray now on 083 1009449. #1092609