Your new company
HVAC Mechanical Project Engineer & Refrigeration Service Engineer roles available:
Our Client is a mechanical contracting company that specialise in HVAC and industrial refrigeration. They are now looking to recruit a HVAC Project Engineer and also a Refrigeration Service Engineer for both Industrial Refrigeration/Ammonia and HVAC (larger scale items such as Centrifugal Chillers etc.). Engineers would require full City & Guilds Refrigeration competency and proven experience. Attractive package offered and full company vehicle/expenses and tools etc will be provided.
Your role will involve, but may not be limited to the following;
- Ability to work on Chillers, screw/recip/scroll etc, refrigeration controls, electrics.
- Good knowledge of chillers (Daikin/York/Trane type) preferable.
- Some experience/exposure to any of the pharma / biotech / process / food & bev industries – i.e. documentation level required.
- Knowledge and ability to work on centrifugal chillers an advantage.
- Aptitude for fault-finding, troubleshooting, diagnosis and repairs to various manufacturer refrigeration equipment & components.
- Capable of working independently with assistance of service department & technical assistance.
- Ability to recommend system enhancements where applicable.
- PC literate, documentation heavy industry.
- Installation of packaged chillers, DX units, VRV’s, splits, AHU & refrigerant equipment etc on various client sites.
- Experience with freezers, cold-rooms cleanrooms an advantage.
- Carry out preventative service & maintenance routines.
- Follow all work procedures, H&S regulations, permits etc.
- Liaise with contractors
Excellent remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicants.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1083914