Project Manager Job, leading Irish Healthcare provider, Contract,
We at hays are looking to speak to project managers for our leading healthcare client. the Role would initially be for 6 months however the client has an amazing pipeline of projects coming up so extension is likely here for the candidate that performs.
Your new company
The company has been a Dublin institution for over 100 years with a proven track record of fantastic healthcare service. They are undergoing an exciting digital transformation amongst other major projects and are looking for a flexible IT project manager to assist in this exciting leap towards the future.
Your new role
• Work with the Director of ICT and all key stakeholders to define programme of work and scope for individual projects.
• Implement robust project management methodology in line with government improvement programme management methodologies and processes to enable successful project performance and delivery
• Develop and manages the programme/ project plan
• Identify and manages all resources and funding assigned to the project
• Ensure that required supports are available to enable successful delivery of the project
• Manage the progress and completion of all project tasks and activities
• Initiate the Benefits Realisation process for ensuring benefits plan and benefits tracker for all projects.
• Ensure approval and acceptance of programme/ project deliverables to agreed quality standards
• Manage all aspects of programme/ project delivery through the full lifecycle from initiation to closure
• Link with other hospitals in the IEHG to ensure adherence to required standards/ approaches, learn lessons, share KPIs and contribute to the group-wide protocols.
The ideal candidate:
• Knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and/or techniques
• Have a third level qualification in IT or in a related discipline
• Capacity for management responsibility and demonstration of initiative, including decision making.
• How to improve efficiency within working environment, ability to evolve and adapt to a changing environment.
• An understanding of Irish health services and HSE reform including Sláintecare
• An understanding of the services provided by the Hospital Group
• Excellent MS Office skills to include, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Organisation/ Hospital Services
• Knowledge & experience of IT systems
What you'll get in return
37 hour work week
28 days annual leave
Competitive salary depending on the experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1093129
Clique aquipara aceder à Política de Privacidade da Hays, que fornece informação detalhada sobre a forma como utilizamos e protegemos os seus dados pessoais, bem como quais os seus direitos em relação a estes.
Tipo de oportunidade
Technology & Internet Services
Área de especialidade
Projects & Change Management
€50 - 60K DOE
Falar com um Consultor
Fale com Warren Hogarty, o consultor especializado responsável por esta oferta de emprego, localizado em Hays Recruitment, Limerick