Your new company
Hays recruitment are working with a well known Property Service Provider who are a global leader in the Real Estate industry. They have expanded their Private Rental Sector portfolio and are seeking a Property Management Assistant for a number of key PRS developments. The client has a mixed portfolio of Commercial and Residential property across Ireland. Their head office is located in Dublin City Centre and they offer flexible working options.
Your new role
This is an exciting role that involves all aspects of resident property management which involves resident communication, arrears management, maintenance coordination, rent review / reviews. The role involves working part of a dedicated team to support a leading market client offering exceptional resident services within the PRS sector.
What you'll need to succeed
- Support Property Managers and ensure that systems are thoroughly kept up to date and accurate for all lettings and rental data.
- Arrears Management
- Rent Review / Review
- Carry out property inspections.
- Ensuring all enquires are responded to in line with agreed service levels.
- Organise and co-ordinate all maintenance requests from resident within agreed timefram.
- Liaise with residents in professional and friendly approach.
- Provide first class customer service to residents and applicants
- Ad-hoc projects provided by Management.
The candidate must be self-motivated, organised, efficient and have a wonderful approach to dealing with residents and ensuring they receive a high level of customer service. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international company and enhance your tenant management experience to develop your career further.
What you'll get in return
- Lettings & Tenant Management experience is not essential but desirable
- Must have the ability to learn and implement a new computer system
- Must be Word and Excel proficient
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills displaying sensitivities to and understanding of residents’ needs
- A team player
- Solution based
- Good communicator and negotiation skills
- Understanding the importance of achieving deadlines and ensuring quality output
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
This role offers an excellent base salary and benefits package. Benefits include annual bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave and an exceptional pension plan. This is an exciting opportunity with huge potential for growth and career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1093677