Your New Company :As the new Procurement Manager you will be a key member of the Procurement team, reporting to Head of Procurement and Materials. To be part of this company you must have a minimum level 6 qualification in Public Procurement with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Public Procurement. You will have experience in tendering in the utilities sector, under EU directive, specifically Technology projects. This is an exciting new role with great benefits based in the heart of Dublin City. This role offers free travel to work and also a hybrid working Model. Your new company has an onsite gym and offers flexible working. In your new company your job will be:
- Tendering of Technology projects in line with EU Directives and CIE Group Procurement Policies and Procedures
- Achieve value for money through tendering
- Develop & Lead on Sustainability through tendering
- Investment appraisal – benefits realised
- Manage mini-tender competitions
- Must be able to justify decisions made and actions taken, in particular with any legal challenge
- Contract Management of IT projects
- Contract Negotiations with legacy IT systems
- Create and manage SOPs with end users to ensure compliance with the contract terms
- Compliance reporting and KPI
- Compliance with Public Spending Code
- Lead on weekly/monthly meetings with their business partner(s)
- Track actual spends and highlight variance in budget and actual spend
To be successful for this role you need:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience Public Procurement and level 6 qualification
- A commitment to deliver and empower others in the provision School Transport Tenders
- Strong commercial focus.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as is the ability to liaise, influence, negotiate, challenge effectively and build relationships at various management levels and with suppliers.
- Creative and innovative approach towards developing solutions to improve standards of service or reduce costs
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary team members and stakeholders to facilitate high performance, developing, and achieving clear and realistic objectives
- Strong IT skills in the MS Office suite
- Leading & managing change
- Establishing strong relationship and an ability to influence and deliver the best outcome
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to meet deadlines, planning & implementation
What you will get in return:
- Contract: Temporary
- Pension PRSA (Personal Retirement Savings Account) – Eagle Star
- Employment Assistance Programme.
- Travel entitlement – Privilege Ticket Identity Card after one calendar month.
- Parking on site.
- Gym on site.
- Flexible working.
- Remote working.
- Subsidised canteen.