Your new company
Your new company is a global organisation with multiple sites across Ireland. They are a recognised as employer of choice and due to new business, we are hiring a large team of procurement specialists to work on a hybrid full time basis. The client is recognised as one of the largest companies in the world and this can only be described as one of the most exciting procurement teams to join across Ireland
Your new role
As the Procurement lead, you will lead a team of 8 procurement professionals and be responsible for the indirect procurement across Europe for this organisation. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Analyse complex market information, understand the market drivers and enablers, leading to category specific procurement strategies.
- Collaborate closely with client business on key strategic initiatives and projects
- Lead mid to complex level sourcing projects end to end from scope definition to award and contracting
- Ensure all contractual obligations are met by delivering operational excellence
- Drive and monitor key business metrics to ensure that all SLA and KPIs are met and exceeded
- Constantly evaluate opportunities to benchmark and implement digital transformation initiatives to expand scope of services and deliver operations excellence
- Manage team members to maintain high productivity levels whilst controlling attrition
- Lead and participate in governance meetings, business reviews and programs
You will be a Procurement Lead with 10+ years of sourcing & procurement experience and have a demonstrated expertise of having worked in an outsourcing work environment. You will possess hands on experience, supporting and leading complex sourcing projects in business services, software and indirect materials (marketing, facilities etc.). Knowledge of eProcurement Tools will be highly beneficial. Previous experience leading digital business transformation projects leveraging AI / ML / NLP technologies
What you'll get in return
Please note before applying, due to the sensitive nature of this organisation, you will be required to work onsite. You will be offered an opportunity to make a different with one of the largest companies in the world and lead part of a global Centre of excellence. A competitive base & bonus structure is on offer as well as other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1088916