Your new company
We are working with large and medium sized main building & civil engineering contractors who are working on various construction projects across the west / mid west and midlands regions. As a result there are urgent requirements for Site Engineers in a number of locations including Galway, Limerick and Athlone.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Setting out, undertaking Surveys, checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are both detailed and followed correctly.
- Liaising with Quantity Surveyors as part of cost control measures.
- Preparing site reports and filling in any necessary paperwork.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Managing and supervising parts of construction projects liaising with subcontractors and other professional staff on driving projects forward.
- Support the Site Manager to ensure works are completed as per programme and to a high standard.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and site personnel.
The ideal candidate will have
What you need to do now
- The ideal candidate will have a degree / diploma in Engineering or Construction Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in an construction environment
- Ability to use setting out instruments and be competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Microsoft Office and Project/PowerPoint.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1089378