Our Client is looking to recruit a Site Manager / Senior Engineer for a new steel framed building with block infill and car park. The position is based in Mayo and will be for at least 12 months.
- You must have at least 5 years’ experience with a main building contractor and have previous experience in managing large projects to tight deadlines and to very high standard.
- You will need experience of working on projects within various sectors such as public, education, healthcare, commercial, retail, industrial, pharma/medical devices sectors.
- Engineering or trade background will be considered.
- You will need to have experience in coordination of subcontractors, control programme with preparation of look ahead programmes to facilitate the successful completion of the works on time.
- You must be experienced and fully computer literate and have proven experience in preparation of progress reports, chairing site meetings.
- Ability to communicate with Client, Architects, Engineers, essential.
- Be fully familiar with current Health and Safety Construction regulations.
- Experience of setting out from drawings and setting up levels
Ideally you will have your own transport.
Only candidates with a proven track record of managing sites will be considered and you must have excellent references.
The position is due to start in the next couple of weeks.
For more details, please submit your CV online to Niall Toland