Your new company
Your new company is a world-leading, multinational investment bank and financial services corporation based in the heart of Dublin City centre. This global powerhouse strives to create the best outcomes for both customer and clients with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative, and responsible.
They employ over 200,000 people globally are a Fortune 500 company. This organisation leads the global transformation of an industry they have long defined, demonstrating dedication to making a difference to lives of their customers and clients.
Your new role
In your new role as a Solutions Architect – Master & Reference Data Management (Senior Vice-President), you will be defining and managing the data architecture for master and reference data information across key business functions for this investment bank.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To liaise with other departments such as operations, technology, and compliance to identify and maintain appropriate alignment, specifically with Companies’ Data Standards.
- Works in conjunction with information owners and technology partners to define and implement the roadmap.
- Performs analysis of DQ issues and deliver metrics reporting.
- Develops new data collection and evaluation methodologies, including format design, data compilation, relevancy, and metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation, and safeguarding the company, its clients and assets.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience in Transformational Architecture roles using legacy and new technologies
- Extensive knowledge in Master Data Management and Reference Data
- Background in Financial Services/Banking Industries
- Experience in analysing and defining data management structures and architecture
- Demonstrated influencing, facilitation and partnering skills
- Track record of interfacing with and presenting results to senior management
- Analytical, flexible, team-oriented and have good interpersonal/communication skills
What you'll get in return
A permanent role with a very competitive salary package. Hybrid working opportunities, at the moment, coupled with the chance to lead very interesting technical projects alongside high-skilled individuals whose motivations are to excel expectations. You will also gain exposure to market benchmarks and high-end technologies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, let's chat! Please forward me a copy of your CV now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please click to apply, we welcome your application!
I am a Recruitment Consultant for Hays Talent Solutions, specialised in recruiting Information Technology Professionals for the Irish Market. We help those professionals to develop their careers and we ensure that the organisations are supported by the Top Talents of the market.
Looking for your next role? Unsure of what the next step in your career journey looks like? As specialist recruiters who put the customer first, we use our knowledge across professions to help place candidates in jobs that fulfil their ambitions. Our recognition of transferrable skills makes us the catalyst at pointing you in the right direction and supporting your professional growth. Because at Hays, we’re Working for your tomorrow.