Your new company
Headquartered in Ireland and with over 100 years of history, this professional services firm is an award winning Irish success story that has a global presence. With close to 1000 employees, this organisation is located close to all public transport links and offers a great place to work as well as work-life balance in a hybrid environment.
Your new role
This is an excited newly created role and for the right person, it will give you the ability to put your own stamp on something which will organically grow over time.
You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment of a portfolio of roles in their Irish business as well as deliver key recruitment initiatives that will enable this organisation to attract top talent through market leading sourcing and selection strategies.
You will be Working closely with key stakeholders across the business to ensure a first-class recruitment experience and to develop strong relationships with Hiring Managers and partners to understand their recruitment needs.
You will be responsible for advertise, source and screen top talent ensuring a continuous pipeline of candidates using but not limited to LinkedIn, online job boards, social media channels, referrals and professional networks.
What you'll need to succeed
Working with the Marketing team, you will drive employer brand by rolling out talent attraction campaigns throughout the year.
You will be part of the wider HR team so you will have active participation in team efforts and relevant HR projects.
What you'll get in return
- Significant recruitment experience, preferably within a professional services environment or agency recruiting to within the Professional services industry
- A passion for all things recruitment and the ability to help build and deliver recruitment initiatives
- An exceptional ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A commercial mindset: the ability to balance the needs of the business and make sound decisions
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability and desire to design, analyse and drive recruitment reporting and metrics and be proactive in analysing trends to identify and solve potential issues
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to execute daily tasks with limited supervision
Flexible working options available as well as a competitive remuneration package and brilliant hybrid working policy. You will be continuously developed and will be part of a number of different learning and development programmes.
A generous benefits package will also be applicable to this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1093977