What you'll be working on
We are looking for an experienced delivery lead who will lead a team of talented and passionate engineers who deliver key integrations to our client’s many customers. These integrations include onboarding batch processing and bespoke packaged integrations that bring their product suite to Microsoft Teams and Slack.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring an environment where this team can work free of impediments and can deliver high quality increments to their integration surface. In this role you will work in an exciting environment with no shortage of opportunities to make our product suite even better. This role is for you if you are adept at managing multiple priorities, ambiguity and deadlines while inspiring teams to thrive for excellence, innovation and the creation of solutions which delight customers.
The skills you will bring:
• Strategic vision – keep abreast of all developments in technology, new platforms, new techniques and new cultural approaches. Strengthen your understanding of product strategy and market needs and ensure this is shared with the team on an ongoing basis.
• Communication – strong written and verbal communication needed. Ability to change the message to suit different audiences.
• Relationship building – ability to establish and maintain effective and trusting relationships at all levels.
• Negotiate and influence – ability to influence key stakeholders and gain commitment to decisions and direction.
• Motivation and development of the team - to ensure the teams are improving, both individually and collectively through effective coaching and mentoring.
• Building high performing teams through effective recruitment and development. Foster a collegiate environment. Understand and be tolerant of different needs and viewpoints.
• Change Management – flexible and comfortable adapting practices/procedures in response to changing/ different situations. Embrace change and support others to engage in the change process.
• Planning & Organising – Creates work schedules, prioritises workload, sets realistic timescales for the team and monitors progress towards operational/strategic objectives. Ensures all resources are used effectively and efficiently.
• Decision Making/Problem Solving - ability to analyse situations, diagnose problems, identify the key issues, establish and evaluate alternative courses of action and produce logical, practical and acceptable solutions.
The value you will deliver:
• You will maximise delivery to the business by creating a team environment where team members are empowered to succeed.
• You will seek out opportunities to grow the skills and experience of team members, using a coaching style of 1-1s to support their development.
• You will facilitate ceremonies, leading where appropriate, ensuring meetings are focused, productive and fun and that the process adds value.
• You will help to remove blockers to success using troubleshooting and mediation techniques to find solutions where required.
• You will share the achievements of the team are understood, by recognising them and promoting them within the business
• You will use data to measure success and drive improvements.
• You will participate in the recruitment process to ensure roles are filled efficiently with the right
people, along with enabling succession planning for the team.
Who you'll be working for
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a cloud-based SaaS Technology company focussed on Human Capital Development. This is a scaling Irish technology company pipped to be the next Unicorn!
What you'll need to succeed
• You are experienced managing individual contributors, their career paths, goals and development plans.
• You are experienced leading teams utilising at least 2 of the following methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, Lean.
• You are experienced with individual coaching and providing feedback.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to influence and persuade peers and leadership on your ideas and vision for the product
What you'll get in return
• Flexible working options available.
25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service
• Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for employee and dependencies
• A Pension commencing after probation period
• Discounted gift certificates
• Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking (subject to availability)
• Income Protection, Life Assurance, Access to our Tuition Reimbursement Scheme
• Additional ‘perks’ - Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea/coffee, catered events
•Free car parking (subject to availability)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.