Technical Software Business Analyst Dublin City Centre - Public Sector Urgent requirement !!!
Role:Technical Software Business Analyst
What you'll be working on
You will be working on supporting and facilitating the implementation of the Technology Business Systems, enhancing the existing line of business, and working on the development of a new system for your new company. You will work with key stakeholders, Project Managers from their PMO, Software Development team and various business groups within the company. You will be required to manage the implementation of a comprehensive system testing methodology and assist on the UAT process, you will work closely with the QA team in producing system test plans, working on the release and maintain and support elements of the Project Management. You will be required to be technically involved in data related projects and make sure that the proposed solutions adhere to your new company software application roadmap.
Who you'll be working for
You will be working for a Company in the Public Sector situated in the heart of Dublin located in the heart of Dublin, that offers competitive salary and benefits.
What you'll need to succeed Excellent Business Analysis Skills:
1. Requirements gathering, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into detail, abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding
2. Draft, finalise & support the sign off of function specifications. Facilitate workshops
3. Produce system test plans, test scenarios and test scripts from functional requirements.
4. Document test conditions and expected results for all stated / planned functional requirements and user stories
5. Develop and write functional and test documentation, including procedures and training materials to support the roll out of new systems and enhancements to existing systems
6. Set up test data and system test configuration to support the testing phase
7. Execute and support the testing phase of projects / system development
8. Track, log and resolve test bugs, issues and refinements
Excellent Project Management Skills:
1. Maintain and support elements of the PMO.
2. Collaborate with Project Managers to Plan, execute and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
3. Work closely with stakeholders to establish their requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis etc.
Bonus Points for:
Data Analysis: Ideally have some hands-on technical involvement in data related projects & ability to understand and implement Business Intelligence software, work to develop and maintain of databases and data systems necessary for projects and department
Knowledge of Microsoft Products (SharePoint / Dynamics CRM / Teams a distinct advantage)
Knowledge of Information security systems and Data Protection
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Your new company offers a very competitive and comprehensive benefits package, including Professional Subscription from day one, pension contribution, expenses cover, educational assistance, mobile phone/laptop.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1091826
Government & Public Services
Projects & Change Management
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Caroline Donlon, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Hays Recruitment, Dublin